Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Fam Hits the Big Easy

Dear Imaginary Friend,
Our family trekked down South to the always intriguing Land of Dreamy Dreams: New Orleans, Y'all.
We went for the beautiful wedding of the gorgeous Kathy, my sweet artist goddaughter. While there, we partook of Commander's Palace, Cafe du Monde, The French Quarter, and Jackson Square, the Garden District, The Gumbo Shop, Commander's Palace again, sno balls at various venues, Mandina's , a fabulous Swamp Party with live Zydeco music, a reception at the very majestic Elms, and a sumptuous brunch at the Columns. MM, tasty! I gained a few lbs. Are you surprised?
We ran into crazy people on the St. Charles Trolley. A weirdo got on board, looked straight at Parker, and then said, "Watch out for the pigman; he is going to eat you!

Lordy. Today, more of the same occurred in Old Town. I was trolling down the sidewalk in Alexandria, and a weird dude said to me, "Nice Toes!" Moral of the story: 1. Weirdos are in every city 2. I have nice toes. 3. I need to keep my toes away from the Pigman.

Most sincerely,
Patsie

No comments:

Post a Comment