Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wow, I Did It!!!!

Dear Imaginary friends,

The Blogosphere and I have made friends, in fact 1015 of them. I am not really sure if I can have all 1015 of you over for dinner tonight, but maybe in shifts?? If anybody is gluten free, I am sorry, but you are in trouble.

This is the one and only blog that I have ever written, and I am as shocked as anyone that I am read in the following countries:


Pageviews by Countries

United States 786

Japan 40

Spain 20

India 18

Turkey 18

South Korea 17

Poland 16

Canada 15

United Kingdom 15

Norway 15

Those are my top readers. To all of you out there, I tip my proverbial imaginary hat! I am doing my part to fight illiteracy. At least, that is what I am telling myself!
The Music Room, Oil, Not For SaleSee you tonight for Spaghetti and meatballs! 


Your Imaginary Next Door Neighbor,
Patsie

No comments:

Post a Comment