Sunday, June 3, 2012

Do You Know What It Means , To Miss New Orleans?

Dear Imaginary Friends,

I am visiting my home town of New Orleans! Happily, I have been eating my way through town. SO far, I have busted my diet by eating:

Crab Ravigote
Crawfish Etoufee'
Shrimp Po Boy
Crab Fingers
Stuffed Crab
Wedding Cake
Spumoni
Snowballs
Shrimp and Mushrooms
Chicken salad
Salsa containging mango, avocado and shrimp
Salad
Red wine
Manhattan
Martini
Pina Colada daiquiri
Champagne punch


Tomorrow, there are new frontiers to tackle, including turtle soup and shrimp remoulade. Hey, and what about gumbo and a Cosmo? And what about a mint julep?
So many great tastes here and plenty of iced tea to wash them down with.


I am in heaven. And did I mention that I have only been here for 24 hours so far?

Your Imaginary Diner,
Patsie

No comments:

Post a Comment