Sunday, November 13, 2011

I Phones

Dear Imaginary Friend,

Today, I wrote two blogs with my new I Phone, so I could get used to the device. I thought it worked, but the blogs never posted.

They must be in Blog Heaven. Dead on arrival.

So- did I just hear you ask where I have not been for 15 years? I thought so. San Francisco! Land of fog that creeps with silent cat feet. Land of high taxes, expensive meals, and train- wreck- fabulous vistas.

The most crooked street, the most vineyards nearby, the ocean on one side and the bay on the other.
The bridge with the most suicides. San Francisco, with its cable cars, China Town, and the all kinds of Hitchcock movies filmed there, is uniquely American and uniquely romantic.

I gotta go!

Your Imaginary Friend,
Patsie

No comments:

Post a Comment