Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Putt Putt: A Summer Must

DEra Imaginary FRiends,
Patsie Hits Hole in Two; Still Not Tigress Woods
There is a universal law of summer beach vacations: You must play Putt Putt at least once.
See above. Slavish rule follower that I am, I succumbed to a delightful game of Putt Putt with the fam, at Shell-We-Go, in Rehoboth. What is to like about it are the shade trees and the water features, refreshing compared to most Putt Putt deserts. Shells were everywhere, as well as tropical plantings, and tiki huts. Me likee.
What did me likee the best? Hitting a hole in one. 

I am a total spazz, a non athlete in every sense, yet playing Putt Putt affords me the random chance of looking good, when I accidentally hit a hole in one. Soothes me! It is my inner nerd's ego salve.

Your Imaginary Friend,
Patsie

No comments:

Post a Comment