Saturday, June 18, 2011

More Cute Stuffings, Part 5

me rocking the grandbaby
Dear Imaginary Friend,

What is more "granny" than sitting in a rocker? Well, maybe rocking away, having a big glass of lemonade on the front porch, and yelling at the neighbor kids, "Get off my lawn!!!"
I am getting older, but am not quite there yet. Yet is the operative word.
Luckily for me, I am not the one wearing a diaper in this picture!! He he.
Parker has almost outgrown sitting in the rocker, slurping down his bottle. He is so easily distracted by everything going on. He squirms like a little monkey and likes to climb all over the place. He even attempted climbing out of his stroller last week. Escapee on aisle five!
I am relishing this time.
Soon, I will once again be a granny, off her rocker.

Your Imaginary Friend,
Patsie

No comments:

Post a Comment