Monday, May 21, 2012

How I Spent Last Wednesday

Making a mess, toward progress
Irises and Lemons, 14 x 18", Oil, for sale
Dear Imaginary Friends,

Pictures do not pop off the canvas without a lot of work. Above, you can see the work space at the Art League where I arduously painted this still life last Wednesday. 

Below is my finished product. I already have framed it!

This newest oil painting of mine will be part of my massive exhibit at River Farms this Fall, from September through January.

I have painted so many floral, fruit and vegetable, and landscape works that I am swimming in them. But that is what it takes to fill up the whole American Horticultural Society Headquarters. I have been working toward this show for two years.

Counting the months!
Patsie

No comments:

Post a Comment